Thursday, May 10, 2012

With Energy Starvationists in Control, Failure is Guaranteed

Financial Post
Americans For Limited Government (ALG), a non-partisan group, launched ‘If I wanted America to fail’, inspired by Paul Harvey’s essay, If I Were The Devil, slamming President Obama’s policies on a raft of issues...

The video starts with the haunting words: “If I wanted America to fail, to follow, not lead; to suffer, not prosper; to despair, not dream; I’d start with energy. I’d cut off America’s supply of cheap abundant energy. I couldn’t take it by force. I’d make Americans feel guilty for using energy that heats their homes, fuels their cars, runs their businesses and powers their economy. I’d make cheap energy expensive so that expensive energy would seem cheap. I would empower unelected bureaucrats to outlaw America’s most abundant sources of energy. After banning its use in America, I would make it illegal for American companies to ship it overseas….” _FP
Energy starvationists use a wide range of excuses for their agenda of energy starvation. But the end result is the slow choking failure of an economy, of industry, of commerce. What Obama is attempting in the US and others are attempting in Europe, could easily happen in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.

In democracies, the people have to decide. If the people fail to choose, someone who does not have their best interests at heart is likely to make the choices.

If you want your country to fail, don't pay attention. Don't do anything. Let the energy starvationists, the carbon hysterics, the faux environmentalists, and the big money special interest lobbies, foundations, bureaucracies, and other institutions make your choices for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts