Monday, January 16, 2012

NASA's Joe Zawodny cites Widom Larsen Theory for LENR

... I personally find sufficient demonstration that LENR effects warrant further investigation...The fact that Widom-Larsen Theory (WLT) was not explicitly mentioned in the video fit the intended audience. It is not an indication that I no longer believe WLT is likely the correct explanation behind LENR. I have been consistent in my professional briefings to indicate that I find WLT is likely correct. _Joe Zawodny.com_via_BrianWang

NASA's Zawodny on Video Discussing LENR (h/t NBF)

On his own blog, Dr. Zawodny writes...:
There have been many attempts to twist the release of this video into NASA’s support for LENR or as proof that Rossi’s e-cat really works. Many extraordinary claims have been made in 2010. In my scientific opinion, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I find a distinct absence of the latter. So let me be very clear here. While I personally find sufficient demonstration that LENR effects warrant further investigation, I remain skeptical. Furthermore, I am unaware of any clear and convincing demonstrations of any viable commercial device producing useful amounts of net energy.
_Forbes
The cautionary language used by Dr. Zawodny reflects the approach taken by Al Fin energy analysts when discussing LENR among themselves. While the phenomenon of excess energy production has been observed by many experimenters over the years, the ability to extract a practical or economical amount of commercial-scale energy has yet to be proven beyond a doubt.

Dr. Zawodny cites the Widom-Larsen Theory as being the most probable explanation of the LENR effect that has been observed by multiple scientists in their labs. Here is a video explanation of Widom-Larsen:

We will attempt to keep you updated on further scientific or commercial developments relating to LENRs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts